Kristen Seaton, LMT, MMP
Oregon LMT license # 12576
National Provider Identifier # 1720287279
Licensing & Affiliations:
- Oregon Licensed Massage Therapist (since 2005)
- Certified Medical Massage Practitioner (since 2010)
- Certified Aromatherapist (since 2005)
- Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage (since 2005)
- Certified Advanced Myoskeletal Therapist (Level II) (since 2009)
- Professional Member of ABMP (Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals)
My Practice Philosophy:
Deep work does not need to hurt to be effective. Treatment work is intense, but crossing the line into a painful experience will trigger the body's trauma response, which is counter-productive.
I believe in the body's wisdom and ability to heal itself. My role as a therapist is to communicate with the body and assist in its return to a state of homeostasis (the tendency of the body to seek and maintain balance within its internal environment, even when faced with external changes.)
Why I do what I do:
I find great personal joy and satisfaction in exercising my unique skills and abilities to improve the quality of life for another person. I am continually amazed and humbled by the great good that can be accomplished when intuition/inspiration and science combine.
Last updated on 14 June 2017